Dionisio Ruiz Ijalba - Maturana Tinta
- Dionisio Ruiz Ijalba-Maturana Tinta
- up to 5 years
Price and Shipping Terms
Min. Order Quantity:
- one pallet
- ask for best quotation
- 1 pallet
- Available on stock
- According on the client location
- boxes of 6 bottles
100% Maturana tinta, aboriginal, which had almost disappeared from Rioja. Malolactic fermentation and 8-10 months of aging in French oak in the cellar.
PRetty red cherry colour. Intense aromas of red fruit and cassis; spicy (black pepper) and cocoa. The palate is smooth and persistent with a lovely concentration of ripe fruit.
Suggeste pairing: red meats, soups, vegetable "veloute" and grilled tuna.
- Product We Sell: organic wine, graciano, tempranillo, maturana
- Year Company Registered: 1991
- Total No. Employees: 11 - 50 People
Production & Markets
- Total Annual Sales Volume: US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Western Europe
- Nothern Europe