- Red Wine
- Ijalba Graciano
- up to 5 years
Price and Shipping Terms
Min. Order Quantity:
- one pallet
- ask for best quotation
- 1 pallet
- Available on stock
- According on the client location
- box of 6 bottles
100% organic graciano grapes. Aged 8-10 months in French oak in the cellar.
Attractive red ripe cherrry colour. Complex aromas of cranberries, wet grass, minerals, cherry liqueur and licorice. This red wine is richly flavoured with well-balanced acidity and plentiful red orchard fruits. Bodied wine a very nice balanced between acidity and fruitness.
Suggested pair: spicy ted meat curry, tandori, lamb chops, grilled tuna.
- Product We Sell: organic wine, graciano, tempranillo, maturana
- Year Company Registered: 1991
- Total No. Employees: 11 - 50 People
Production & Markets
- Total Annual Sales Volume: US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Western Europe
- Nothern Europe