VARIETIES - Caíño longo 51 %, brancellao 26 % e sousón 23 %.
• Planted in 2008 and 2009
• Located at the ancient site of Eira de Mouros on the slopes and summit of mount San Cibrao in the Avia River valley, in the heart of the Ribeiro region.
• Altitude between 260 and 320 metres.
•Total rainfall during the vine-growing season of 1291.6 l/m2
• Rich soils of granite and schist with a clay loam texture.
• Ecological, certified by CRAEGA (Galician Ecoloical Agriculture Regulatory Council) employing abundant biodynamic practices using numerous preparations, extracts and macerations created by ourselves.
• Vines trained using the trellis system, pruned in the single or double Guyot manner.
• Average production per vine: 400g.
• Rainy grape harvest, grapes picked by hand on 6 October 2014, placed in 18kg crates and transferred immediately to the cool chamber for their perfect conservation.
• Wine-making process with 30 % of the stems in steel vat.
• Natural and spontaneous alcoholic and malolactic fermentation.
• Manually pressed using traditional vertical press.
• Fining process through natural decanting.
• Aed for 10 months in vat and a further 3 months in bottle.
• Bottled on 11 September 2015.
• Alcohol content 13.3 vol.
• Total acidity 6.2.
• Volatile acidity 0.83.
• PH 3.56.
• Free sulphur dioxide <10.
• Total sulphur dioxide <20.
- Product We Sell: Red Wine, White Wine
- Year Company Registered: 2005