Black MUSTARD SEEDS
- New Multi Wall Paper Bag 50 lb/ 22.68 kg, P. P. Bag 55.12 lb / 25 kg or 110.23 lb / 50 kg, Jute Bag 110.23 lb / 50 kg, Custom Requirement
The Brassica genus includes broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, turnips and radishes. The mustard family also includes plants grown for their leaves, like arugula, a number of Oriental greens, as well as mustard greens. Three related species of mustard are grown for their seeds:
White Mustard: (Brassica alba or Brassica hirta) is a round hard seed, beige or straw coloured. Its light outer skin is removed before sale. With its milder flavour and good preservative qualities, this is the one that is most commonly used in ballpark mustard and in pickling.
Black Mustard: (Brassica nigra) is a round hard seed, varying in colour from dark brown to black, smaller and much more pungent than the white.
Brown Mustard: (Brassica juncea) is similar in size to the black variety and vary in colour from light to dark brown. It is more pungent than the white, less than the black.
Bouquet: The seed itself has no aroma.
Flavour: Sharp and fiery.
- Product We Sell: Organic Amaranth Seeds, Organic Brown Flax Seeds, Organic Mustard Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Black Cumin Seeds / Nigella Sativa / Kalonji, Fennel Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Chick Peas, Sorghum, Psyllium
- Year Company Registered: 2005
- Total No. Employees: 51 - 100 People
Production & Markets
- Total Annual Sales Volume: US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- North America
- South America
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Mid East
- Eastern Asia
- Western Europe
- Central America
- Nothern Europe
- Southern Europe
- South Asia
- Main Customers: Organic Companies